Tim Ferriss is a well-known Podcaster, Author and Entrepreneur who belongs to American origin. Tim was titled as Notable Angel Investor, by the New York Times.
Tim Ferriss Net Worth 2022
Tim Ferriss owns a net worth of $100 million, as of 2022. He has accumulated the wealth and fame simultaneously, due to his strategic approach towards the business planning and stepwise journey in the direction of the success inevitably.
Tim Ferriss Biography
|Full Name||Tim Ferriss|
|Birthdate||20th July 1977|
|Birth Place||East Hampton, USA|
|Age (as of 2022)||45 Years|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Eye Color||Greenish Blue|
Personal Life and Education
Tim Ferriss is the famous name of Timothy Ferriss, who was born on 20th July 1977 in New York. Tim went to St. Paul’s School located in Concord. He completed his degree for West Asian Studies in 2000, from Princeton University.
After completing his degree, immediately he joined the Data Storage company as a sales worker.
Tim entered into the professional business when founded his company named BrainQuicken in 2001. His company grew for approximately 8 years, after which he sold it to a Private Firm.
Tim has been advising the startup companies and firms, for better ideas and ways to invest. In order to yield better results, in the most appropriate manner. He is connected with startups like Shopify, TaskRabbit, Posterous, Reputation.com, DailyBurn, etc.
He has also the founder of StumbleUpon, one of the founders of Garrett Camp and a vital finance advisor of Uber. Tim has also offered his services to brands like Twitter and Facebook.
His podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show has interviews of over 300 people which was downloaded more than 300 million till the end of 2018. His Podcast includes a variety of topics related to every sphere of life.
Tim’s audiobook publishing project began in the name of Tim Ferriss Publishing and the 1st book was Vagabonding written by Rolf Potts. Thereafter, The Obstacle Is The Way, What I Learned Losing A Million Dollars and Daily Rituals became the part of the project.
Tim has written Tribe Of Mentors in 2017, Tools Of Titans in 2016, The 4-Hour Chef in 2012, The 4-Hour Body in 2010 and The 4-Hour Workweek in 2007. His books are a strong guide to self-improvement.
Achievements & Recognitions
- Tim Ferriss was recognized as One of The Planet’s Leading Angel Investors In Technology.
- His books were honoured in The New York Times Best Seller List and The Wall Street Journal Best Seller List.
- In 2013, Tim started a TV series with the name of The Tim Ferriss Experiment. During the 13 episodes broadcasted, he was admired by the audiences for his ideology and the ways of functioning.
- Tim has hosted a TV Show named Fear (Less) with Tim Ferriss in 2017, where he has interviewed celebrities from various backgrounds related to unique ideology as the basis of a successful career.
- Tim has written different books for the contribution in the field of Entrepreneurship and self-development. For which, he is being acknowledged by different brand names.
- He could raise $250,000 within an hour by the formation of a Syndicate over AngelList, to invest in Shyp.