Suresh Raina is one of the popular Indian Cricket players. He is a best left-hand player and an occasional off-spin bowler. With his loads of talent towards cricket, he has become a vital hand in India winning World Cup 2011.
Suresh Raina Net Worth 2020
According to Wikipedia, Forbes and many other online resources, the net worth of Suresh Raina is $25 Million as a professional cricket player from India.
With his sheer dedication and talent towards cricket, Suresh Raina at a very young age made India proud. He has good popularity not only in India but all over the world because of his marvelous performance in many cricket matches.
Suresh Raina Biography
|Full Name||Suresh Raina|
|Birth Date||27th November 1986|
|Place of Birth||Muradnagar, India|
|Current Residence||Rajnagar, India|
|Age (as of 2020)||33 Years|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Early Life and Family
He was born on 27the November 1986, in Uttar Pradesh, this international cricket player is a son of Trilokhchand Raina (Father) who is a retired military officer and Parvesh Raina (Mother). He is the youngest one in his family where he has 3 elder brothers and an elder sister.
He married his childhood friend Priyanka Chaudhary in the year 2015 and has one daughter Gracia Raina.
Suresh Raina has completed his B.com graduation from Delhi University and took up cricket seriously at the age of 15 years and attended the Special Government Sports College in Lucknow.
After two years of joining Sports College, his career started shining where he was selected for the U-19 tour to England for test matches. At the age of 19, in July 2005, he made his ODI debut against Sri Lanka. He is now enjoying a bright career as a well-known Indian Cricket Player.
He is the youngest player ever to captain India. His keen focus and interest towards cricket made him a successful player and won a good name and fame in the sports world.
He is now a great inspiration to many cricket lovers and teenagers. Though many cricket players hail from India yet the craze for Suresh now is on high demand.
Unknown Facts about Suresh Raina
- Suresh Raina is proven as the first Indian Cricket to score centuries in all three formats of the game.
- Announced as a top run-scorer in IPL.
- He is the only player to score 400 runs in seven consecutive IPL seasons.
- He lent his voice to the song “Tu Mili Sab Mila” from the Bollywood film “Meeruthiya Gangster” in the year 2015.
- He promoted support for girl by singing the song “Bitiya Rani”
- He holds the record of most number of catches in IPL.
- He became popular for hitting 100 sixes in the IPL.
- He is the only Indian who scored centuries in both T20I and ODI World Cup.
- He is proven as one of the best fielders in the World Cricket.
This popular Indian Cricket player usually plays for Uttar Pradesh in domestic matches. He is also a captain of Gujarat Lion Kinds and a vice-captain of Chennai Super Kings (CSK).