Shaun White is also known as Shaun Roger White who is a professional snowboarder, skateboarder and a famous musician based out of America. He has won the highest number of X-Games gold medals and Olympic medals in snowboarding. He won three gold medals in the Olympic Games and also has clinched 10 EPSY awards.
You also see him in movies, television series, and television shows. He also worked as a guitarist in the electronic rock band run with the name, Bad things. He has over 1.4 million followers on Instagram. He has won this reputation with his hard work and dedication.
Shaun White Net Worth 2020
The estimated net worth of this champion is $40 million. He is the successful snowboarder who is endorsing many famous brands such as Red Bull, Oakley, American Express and many other top brands. He received the first sponsorship when he was just 7 years old.
Shaun White Biography
|Full Name||Shaun White|
|Birthdate||3rd September 1986|
|Birth Place||San Diego, USA|
|Age (as of 2020)||33 Years|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Shaun White was born on September 03, 1986 to the proud parents Roger White and Cathy White. He has both Italian and Irish descent. He was born in San Diego, California in the US. He is an American national. His ethnicity is white. The zodiac sign of this popular snowboarder is Virgo.
He has two siblings, one is a brother whose name is Jesse White and a sister whose name is Kari White. He was born with health ailments and has undergone two surgeries when he was just one year old.
He completed his schooling from Torrey Pines High school and dropped out of the school without doing his graduation. He has spent most of the time riding on Okemo Mountain and Bear Mountain, which are the ski resorts that are in Vermont.
He used to practice in the San Bernardino Mountains that are in Southern California. He has moved from skiing to snowboarding when he was six.
- He worked in a documentary called “The White Album” and in a documentary done on snowboarding called “First Descent”.
- He appeared on a reality show that is telecasted with the name E! Reality TV show and “The Girls next door” as a snowboarding teacher for three of the students – Holly Madison, Bridget Marquardt, and Kendra Wilkinson.
- He made a guest appearance in 2011 in a film called Friends with Benefits. This film was released after he attained success in Olympics on DVD and ESPN.
- He appeared in a key role in an animated TV series called American Dad and also in a meaty role in the Disney Channel Original movie called Cloud 9.
- He also appeared in one of the episodes in the Nickelodeon TV series and in a television interview he claimed that he has turned down many of the films offer that he got.
- He won the title of Action Sports Tour Champion
- He is the only person who has competed and won summer and Winter X Games in Snowboarding and skateboarding.
- He won around 18 medals out of which 13 are gold, 3 silver, and 2 bronze in the Winter X Games that was held in 2013
- He also won the Air & Style contest that was held in 2003 and 2004
- He bagged gold in the half-pipe at 2006 Winter Olympics
- He won US open snowboarding championship in 2008
- The first athlete to win gold medals continuously for four years in Winter X Games Super-pipe