Ricegum is a well-known Musician and a YouTube personality, from American origin. He is the popular name of Bryan Le, who was born on 19th November 1996 in Las Vegas of Nevada.
Ricegum Net Worth 2022
Ricegum owns a Net Worth of approximately $8 million, as of the year 2020. He has performed in the advertising of a brand, selling Monster headphones. That shows his qualities and skills set to perform all the potential, imbibed in his personality.
|Full Name||Bryan Le|
|Birthdate||Las Vegas, USA|
|Birth Place||19th November 1996|
|Residence||Los Angeles, USA|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 Years|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
Ricegum has entered into the YouTube world, with the videos of his own playing the game Call Of Duty in 2012. It was when he created his YouTube channel.
In 2015, he created the series named These Kids Must Be Stopped on YouTube that gained a lot of viewers and subscriptions.
After this, he entered into the comic sphere and uploaded various comedy videos to attract and gather the viewers of every age group all across the world.
Finally, Ricegum chose to become a Rapper and entered into the world of music. He was inspired by different known YouTubers, who are the Rappers too which helped him to rise his career remarkably. His multi-talented approach contributed to his successful journey to the perfect career.
Ricegum has faced public criticism, due to his video on YouTube took with the rape victim in 2016. His comments and taunting were dealt with the strong opposition and disliked by everyone. Thereafter resulting in the apologetic video, followed by the main video in the presence of the same woman.
In 2019 January, he got stuck with the MysteryBox controversy that brought a big dent in his career. Though he tried to mend it later, but in the drain. There wasn’t any surprise gift for the viewers, which brought him a lot of criticism.
Thereafter, he promised to pay the Amazon vouchers to all the participants. He also apologized for the same, but the response of the public was still upset. Since most of the gift vouchers were expired.
Ricegum also remained in a different controversies time and again, due to his habit of criticizing other musicians and YouTubers most of the time.
- Ricegum has achieved a position of #25 for Emerging Artists Chart, on Billboard in 2017 November. He is one of the few YouTubers who could achieve the position in Billboard 100.
- In 2018 March, his It’s Night Sis received the Platinum certification through Recording Industry Association of America. It also acquired the position of #80 on Billboard Hot 100.
- Ricegum has brought his channel to the rank of 231st Most Subscribed one, in 2018 August.
- His video for Earthquake received more than 39 million viewers, which was released in 2017 August.
- Ricegum’s YouTube channel has exceeded the viewership of 1 billion.
- His It’s Everyday Bro, has achieved the position of #1 on Comedy Digital Track Sales Chart.
- Ricegum has also created videos for criticizing other YouTubers videos, the series of Content Cop which received more than 1.7 million likes and more than 30 million viewership of the same.