Lavar Ball is an Entrepreneur, Basketball player and a popular celebrity of media. He is basically from American origin.
Lavar Ball Net Worth 2019
Lavar Ball owns a Net Worth of around $4 million, as of 2019. The major source of his income is the business, along with the sports sphere which holds him at each stage of his career.
Biography of Lavar Ball
|Full Name||Lavar Ball|
|Birthdate||23rd October 1967|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, USA|
|Residence||Chino Hills, USA|
|Height||1.98 m (6 ft 6 in)|
|Occupation||Businessman, Media Personality|
Lavar has begun playing the Basketball & Football, while he was studying in Canoga Park High School. In addition to which, he played for different colleges too. Such as Long Beach City College, West Los Angeles College, etc.
He has also played for World League Of American Football, for some time. Lavar played for practice as a participant of Carolina Panthers & New York Jets.
Lavar was noticed in different TV performances, along with the visibility for a few sports stores too.
Achievements & Controversies
- Lavar has founded Junior Basketball Association.
- He is the CEO of the Big Baller Brand, which has been founded by him. The brand deals in sports accessories, basically. Lavar’s company exist in competition with the leading brand names; like Adidas & Nike. However, it resulted in an increase of controversies for him due to various reasons. Among which, the price of the shoe range was one of them.
- In one of the TV advertisement aired in 2017, he has presented the direct comparison of his brand products with the renowned & established companies.
- On some of the occasions, Lavar faced the charges of being a racist and a sexist due to his statements & attitude.
- Lavar has faced lots of criticism time and again, because of his attitude of being blunt and direct for everyone. He never bothered the media or opposition, from any of the sources. He was also noticed when Lonzo’s team was criticized.
- Lavar publicly shared the news for Junior Basketball Association in 2017, which would be supported entirely by his Big Baller Brand. The focus of the association is to provide the appropriate platform to the emerging sportsman, who are left neglected at a higher level of schooling.
- The vision of the association was to gather 80 basketball players, with unique and effective playing skills. So that they can get proper exposure and the remuneration, as per the deserving presentation of the sports.
- Due to critics against him, Lavar was known as One of the most polarizing figures in sports today, by Forbes.
Personal Life and Family
Lavar Ball is the famous name of Lavar Christopher Ball, who was born on 23rd October 1967 out of the wedlock of Maria and Anderson Ball. He is one of the 7 siblings in the family. Lavar has lived his childhood in California, inclined towards sports and business skills since the beginning.
Lavar got married to Tina in 1997, in Los Angeles. They have 3 sons born, out of their married alliance. Lonzo, LiAngelo & LaMelo; who have been proving their sportsmanship in the same sports which is always loved by their father- Basketball.
In 2017, his wife faced major health issues and it affected her badly.