Jeremy Lin is among the most admired and serious basketballers from American origin. He has been playing for National Basketball Association, under the identity of Toronto Raptors.
Jeremy Lin Net Worth 2020
Jeremy has a Net Worth of approximately $36 million, as of 2020. His professional and sincere approach for playing the basketball sports resulted in him in gaining of innumerable fan following for the way he plays excellently.
When Jeremy entered into a contract with Warriors, his salary was around $500k for a year. Thereafter, he received huge offers from other teams too. However, he chose to stay on his decision and played for Warriors as decided.
Jeremy has signed a deal of 3 years duration with Nike, where he has achieved a great return. In addition to which, his own jacket became quite popular among the youngsters.
Jeremy Lin Biography
|Full Name||Jeremy Lin|
|Birthdate||23rd August 1988|
|Birth Place||Torrance, USA|
|Residence||New York, USA|
|Age (as of 2020)||31 Years|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jeremy Lin is the famous name of Jeremy Shu-How Lin, who was born on 23rd August 1988 in Los Angeles. His parents belong to Taiwan, who later got settled in the USA prior to his birth. Jeremy attended Palo Alto High School and went to Harvard University, for his degree course.
He has been in contract with New York Knicks, for the season of 2011 and 2012. Jeremy has signed a deal for 3 years duration, which made him play for the 2 seasons on behalf of Houston Rockets. He also had an association with Los Angeles Lakers, thereafter signing a contract to Charlotte Hornets and Warriors.
He also played for Brooklyn Nets, where he has received few injuries while playing. He has been associated with different unique teams, where he demonstrated his player skills and the spirit of sportsmanship throughout his contract duration.
When he applied for his play to a different school and university teams, Brown and Harvard welcomed him and offered him the position in their respective basketball teams.
Though he received unacceptance from most of the leading teams, yet he didn’t lose hope. For his career, the only excitement and enthusiasm were to keep playing basketball sports. No matter which platform or under what name, he remains the best.
Awards & Titles
- When Jeremy won in 2012, there was a wave of his name all across the globe called Linsanity.
- Jeremy has achieved a Title of Northern California Player, while he was studying in High School.
- He played strongly, almost against all his opponent teams winning the games. Just because of his dedicated and firm determination towards success.
- Jeremy is the 1st Asian American who won the title from the National Basketball Association.
- He also became the 1st East Asian American, for playing in the 3rd game of National Basketball Association final games. Also the 1st Graduate, from Harvard in NBA final games.
- National Basketball Association was his 1st identity, that made him well known and celebrated all across the globe. Following by different brands, getting associated with him years after years.
Jeremy has been living a luxurious lifestyle, gradually raising with his fame and wealth.