Home Business Executive Jeff Bezos Net Worth, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Family

Jeff Bezos Net Worth, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Family

1
0

Jeffrey P. Bezos is a famous figure who is known as a media proprietor, aerospace entrepreneur, and investor. He is a well-known figure who is recognized as the president, chief executive officer, and founder of “Amazon”.

Jeff Bezos Net Worth 2020

During 1997, Bezos became the wealthiest man who was recognized as a “millionaire with $54 million,” raised by the initial public offerings made by Amazon. In 1999, he was included in the list of “World’s Billionaires, according to Forbes” for the first time holding $10.1 billion net worth. As per 2020 records, Bezos holds a net worth of $11,550 crores or $115 billion.

On the wealth index released by the Forbes, Bezos was given recognition as the “Wealthiest Man in Modern Times” after seeing a $150 billion increase in his net worth during 2018.

Jeff Bezos Biography

Full Name Jeff Bezos
Birth Date 12th January 1964
Place of Birth Albuquerque, USA
Current Residence New Mexico, USA
Nationality American
Age (as of 2020) 56 Years
Height 1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)
Religion Not Known
Ethnicity White
Hair Color Grey
Eye Color Light Brown
Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Occupation CEO of Amazon
Marital Status Divorced
Wife MacKenzie Tuttle
Children Four
Siblings Two

Personal Life

Jacklyn Jorgensen and Ted Jorgensen got blessed with Jeff on January 12 in 1964. He was born in Albuquerque. His father was an owner of a bike shop and his mother was studying in the high school being 17-years old when they gave birth to the child.

Jacklyn (his mother) got divorced with Ted (his father) and married Miguel Mike Bezos (step-father) in 1968 and he adopted the 4-years-old Jeff whose surname became Bezos at that time.

Bezos took birth in Albuquerque in New Mexico in 1964. Later on, he was raised in Houston under the care of Jacklyn and Miguel Mike Bezos.

Education

He studied his 4th to 6th-grade studies in Houston from River Oaks Elementary School. In 1986, he completes his graduation in electrical engineering and computer science degree from Princeton University.

Marriage Life

During 1992, Bezos met Mackenzie Tuttle while working in D.E. Shaw. Tuttle was the research associate at the company. Both tied their notes after one year. He and Mackenzie were having three sons and adopted one daughter from China.

In 2019, he got divorced with his wife, Mackenzie after spending 25 years together. When the divorce was made in 2019, Bezos kept 75% stock of Amazon and the remaining 25% stocks were left with Mackenzie.

Founder of Amazon

Bezos resigned from his job at D.E. Shaw and decided to produce a bookstore online. He founded “Amazon” and opened it in his garage in 1994. Initially, Bezos kept the company’s name as “Cadabra”.

After some time, he kept the name “Amazon” on the name of the Amazon River. With the help of his parents, he invested $300,000 in his company.

Currently, Amazon is recognized as the largest online sales company in the world with the largest revenue as an internet company.

Blue Origin Company

During 2000, Bezos also came with “Blue Origin” which he founded as his startup company based on human spaceflight. In 2015, a successful launch was organized by the Blue Origin test flight. In the upcoming times, the company plans to launch suborbital spaceflights for commercial purposes.

The Washington Post

In 2013, Bezos invested in the American newspaper “The Washington Post” and purchased it for $250 million.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here