Howard Stern is among the multi-talented celebrities, who has been noticed in various potentials while fulfilling his passion for being a Radio Host, TV star, Author, Actor, Producer & Photographer from American origin.
Howard Stern Net Worth 2022
Howard Stern has a Net Worth of $650 million, as of 2022 which is considered as a highest accumulated figure for the radio host who proved to be quite successful and famous.
Howard has received $500 million in 2004, from his contract of 5 year’s duration with Sirius which was marked as the most expensive star of the time.
Howard Stern Biography
|Full Name||Howard Stern|
|Birthdate||12th January 1954|
|Birth Place||New York City, USA|
|Age (as of 2022)||68 Years|
|Height||1.96 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|Occupation||Radio/TV Host, Actor, Producer|
|Wife(s)||Alison Berns, Beth Ostrosky Stern|
Howard Stern is the popular name of Howard Allan Stern, who was born on 12th January 1954. Howard went to Rose Elementary School, Roosevelt Junior-Senior High School, Hebrew School, and South Side High School.
Howard got recognized most, through his unforgettable working In The Howard Stern Show for approximately 2 decades on terrestrial radio. Thereafter, he got associated with Sirius XM Satellite Radio from 2006.
He started his career with his 1st love for radio, while he was studying at Boston University. He usually kept himself busy with the morning shows on the radio channels, where he gained a lot of fame & recognitions.
He was able to achieve the fan following of over 20 million people, who have been listening to his shows in 1986.
Achievements & Awards
- Due to his success and admiration in different fields, he named himself as King of All Media.
- Howard stayed so fortunate for receiving the awards, time and again. He won the Nationally Syndicated Air Personality of the Year Award, by Billboard 8 times which is a huge achievement for anyone.
- He has reached the position of #1, due to his morning shows on the radio broadcasting in Los Angeles & New York together.
- The pictures shot by him were seen in the leading magazines of the particular time, WHIRL & Hamptons.
- In addition to which, he was also recognized by the Federal Communications Commission as he has been talking the stuff which was not encouraged on the public platforms and he was fined for the same number of times in his career calculating to around $2.5 million.
- Being an author of Private Parts which was published in 1993 and Miss America which was published in 1995, gained the top position in The New York Bestseller List with the record sale of more than 1 million books.
- There was a movie released in 1997, based on his book Private Parts in which he was the actor himself. The performance of the movie made his fame hit the figure of $41.2 million initially. Also, the soundtrack of the movie peaked on the top on Billboard 200.
- In 1998, he received the award for Best Actor in Motion Pictures by Satellite Awards. He was also honoured with Favourite Male Newcomer Award in the same year, by Blockbuster Entertainment Award. In 2000, he received the Adult Video News Award.
- Howard acted as a Judge on America’s Got Talent, for 3 long years beginning from 2012.