Guru Randhawa is a music composer, songwriter, and singer of Indian origin. He is closely attached to the different genres of music; such as Bhangra, Bollywood style, Punjabi and Indi Pop.
Net Worth :-
Guru Randhawa owns a net worth of $2 million at the beginning of the year 20200. His major income can be counted from the performances, that he sings. He also receives a huge amount from different programs and the royalty earned by his distinctive works.
According to a source, his salary is counted to be $5 lakh per year. Within a small time duration, Guru has achieved a remarkable status in the industry.
Biography / Wiki :-
|Full Name||Gursharanjot Singh Randhawa|
|Birthdate||30th August 1991|
|Birth Place||Punjab, India|
|Age||31 Years (as of 2022)|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Guru went to a school in Rurka Kalan, situated in Punjab. He pursued an MBA from the Indian Institute of Planning and Management, New Delhi.
Career Rising :-
Guru Randhawa started the journey of his career with his performances in the parties and occasions, initially. Since 2013, he offered a completely different style of songs to the listeners that turned them spellbound. Beginning with Billo On Fire and Na Na Na Na, he achieved a special place in the music charts- clubs and hearts of the people in every state of India.
His well-known debut song Chhad Gyi is being appreciated by the listeners, even today. Thereafter, Patola and Lahore have won the hearts of the youngsters.
Guru began singing for Bollywood with the Hindi Medium released in 2017 and followed the trend in Dabangg released in 2018. He also demonstrated his qualities with the release of Blackmail and Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.
Recognition & Popularity :-
- Guru has gained fame through some of his unique songs, admired by a lot of fans. Like Made in India, Lahore, Daaru Wargi, Suit, Fashion, Patola, Tu Meri Raani, High Rate Gabru, Slowly Slowly, Downtown, Tere Te, etc.
- He got the nickname “Guru” when performing by one of the rappers whose name is Bohemia.
- Guru’s 1st YouTube song- Same Girl gained a lot of fame, which he shot with Arjun.
- In 2017, he sang for the opening ceremony of the Indian Premier League.
- On YouTube, Guru’s Lahore received views of more than 800 million. He also sang a song in the collaboration internationally, Slowly Slowly on YouTube that achieved the number of views over 38 million. That too in 24 hours of its upload.
- In addition to this; Suit, Yaar Mod Do, and Fashion also received a huge number of viewership on YouTube.
Early and Personal Life :-
Guru is the popular name of Gursharanjot Singh Randhawa, who was born on 30th August 1991 in Nurpur (Gurdaspur). He has been living the music and lyrics, since his childhood. As he was quite passionate about the music, while he was a child and his love grew, as he has grown up.
There is no information available about his family, except his brother- Ramneek Randhawa. Since he doesn’t make his life public, there are no traces of his relationship with anyone found yet.
Guru likes traveling a lot, since his childhood. In addition to this, playing cricket and football is his favorite hobby. He is foody, who loves to enjoy Dal Makhani and Rice whenever he gets the chance.
Contact Details :-
|Social Media Accounts||Facebook , Twitter , Youtube & Instagram|
|Mobile Number||To be Updated|
|Email Address||To be Updated|