Grant Cardone is an Entrepreneur and a great leader, who has been inspiring thousands of audiences for a long time. He was born on 21st March 1958 in Lake Charles, USA. He got married to Elena Lyons in 2004. They have 2 children, born out of their wedlock.
Grant Cardone Net Worth 2022
The estimated net worth of Grant Cardone is $300 million, as of 2022. Grant Cardone has established 5 companies, that earn him an income of over $100 million every year.
He has established an online training university, for the purposes of the sale where 20 million trainees have enrolled themselves. He raised $200 million in the name of charity.
Grant Cardone owns a group of industries; that includes Cardone Real Estate Holdings and Cardone Enterprises which are the major sources to add to his fortune.
Grant Cardone Biography
|Full Name||Grant Cardone|
|Birthdate||21st March 1958|
|Birth Place||Lake Charles, United States|
|Age (as of 2022)||64 Years|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
Grant has completed his studies from La Grange High School of McNeese State University.
Since his childhood, Grant was interested in the real estate field. That made up his mind so diverted at the age of 15 years, he started studying the processes involved in the business of the real estate.
The contribution of Grant Cardone is quite vital and acknowledged on the international level. Since he has been addressing the masses on finance, entrepreneur strategies, social networking, and other famous concepts.
Grant Cardone is the master player in the field of Real Estate, who has the vast knowledge and experience to share with a large number of audiences. He has been dealing with innumerable business companies, by selling his programs of sales.
Grant owns a caliber of developing any company, by analyzing the smallest factors and attributing the available resources in the maximum possible manner.
Recognitions and Achievements
- Grant Cardone has gained the position of the bestseller for writing The 10X Rule in 2011. Thereafter, he announced The 10X Growth Conference dealing with almost all the aspects of the business industry.
- In the long run, it gave way to increase 10X Your Business, 10X Your Income and 10X Your Life.
- He is ranked Number 1, among the 25 Marketing Influencers To Watch in 2017.
- Grant has made his valuable contribution to the business and real estate industries, by working with the numerous companies of all the levels. He delivered his potential to the Fortune 500 as well, for growing at an unbeatable rate in the respective market. Like Sprint, Toyota, Google, Ford, and various other brands.
- He has presented a show named Turnaround King on National Geographic in 2011, in which he provided unique tips for the future sustainability of the business for the owners who have been facing a lot of challenges.
- Grant has also demonstrated his entrepreneur skills and qualities over Grant Cardone TV, through various shows. Such as; Power Players, Whatever It Takes, Young Hustlers, Real Estate Investing, Network Marketing Moguls, Cardone Zone, The G & E Show, Ask The Pro, Confessions Of An Entrepreneur.
- Grant Cardone has achieved great success when he bought his own property while 29 years old.