Gordon Ramsay is among the multi-talented celebrities, who have become an ideal for lots of rising talents. Gordon is a Writer, TV star, Restaurateur and a Chef who belongs to British origin.
Gordon Ramsay Net Worth 2022
Gordon Ramsay owns a Net Worth of $220 million, as of 2022. He charges $225k for an episode, which is broadcasted all across. In addition to which, he receives $45 million annually from his restaurant business and other sources.
Forbes announced his income of $62 million for a year, in 2018.
Gordon Ramsay Biography
|Full Name||Gordon Ramsay|
|Birthdate||8th November 1966|
|Birth Place||Johnstone, Scotland|
|Age (as of 2022)||56 Years|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Occupation||Chef, TV Personality|
Early and Personal Life
Gordon Ramsay is the known name of Gordon James Ramsay Jr., who was born on 8th November 1966 in Scotland.
He was one of the 4 siblings, in the family. He has witnessed violence and drug abuse in his childhood, which is evident in his biography named Humble Pie. He has been through a lot of sufferings, yet moving ahead with his dreams of success.
Stairs To Success
Initially, Gordon begins to play Football and chose it to be his lifetime career. However, it turned out to be quite injurious for him. Since he got injured repeatedly and somehow diverted his career aspirations towards being a Chef.
When he was 19 years old, he joined Hotel management course in North Oxfordshire Technical College.
In his career of Chef, he gradually stepped towards the success with all his efforts imbibed sincerely. Gordon appeared on the British TV show Boiling Point, which rose his popularity to a great extent in 2004 making him the well known and leading chef of UK.
Gordon remains associated with several renowned names, in the industry of Hotels & Hospitality. Such as Wroxton House Hotel, Wickham Arms, Marco Pierre White and many other kitchens of brand hotels.
Gordon has presented various TV shows related to cooking & chef skills. Some of his well-known performances are Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Hell’s Kitchen in the British Shows.
Master Chef Junior, Hotel Hell & Master Chef in American shows. In addition to it, he also presented the US translations of the British Kitchen Nightmares and Hell’s Kitchen in America.
Gordon has been establishing a successful chain of restaurants in different locations, also planning to increase the chain of business in recent years.
Awards & Achievements
- Gordon has achieved Michelin Stars, reaching to 16 for his chain of 7 restaurants. One of his significant establishment, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in London alone has achieved 3 stars from 2001.
- Forbes listed him as 33rd Highest Earning Celebrity in the World, in 2018.
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay has achieved the 2nd position in 2011, by The Good Food Guide.
- Gordon has been awarded Catey Award in 1995, 2000 and 2006 under different categories.
- The magazine named Caterer and HotelKeeper mentioned him as Most Influential Person in The Uk Hospitality Industry, in 2006 under the yearly Caterer Search 100 list.
- Gordon has acted as a Judge, in one of the reality shows.
- Queen Elizabeth II bestowed him with a designation of Officer of the Order of the British Empire in 2006.