Danielle Bregoli is the original name of Bhad Bhabie, who was born on 26th March 2003 in Florida. Danielle Bregoli has become a famous internet celebrity and a renowned rapper, in the young ages of life.
She was born to Barbara Ann Bregoli and Ira Peskowitz, who got going for the separation while she was a baby. Danielle lived with her mother and was brought up.
Danielle Bregoli Net Worth 2020
Danielle has a Net Worth of approximately $4 million, as of 2020. Her main source of income is in the music industry. In addition to which, she also earns a great deal from the streaming environment- selling music- social media networking- live shows.
She also earns from her website, named BHADgoods by the sale of different merchandise.
She has signed an endorsement contract with Copycat, for the duration of 6 months in return of $900k. on top of it, she was able to get the percentage share of the sales occurring for a specified duration of 6 months. It was a fortunate deal for the company, as the sales hit $500k on the 1st day of the deal. In 2017, she was able to repay the mortgage of $65k for her mother as a gift.
Danielle Bregoli Biography
|Full Name||Danielle Bregoli|
|Birthdate||26th March 2003|
|Birth Place||Boynton Beach, USA|
|Age (as of 2020)||17 Years|
|Height||1.6 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Occupation||Internet Personality, Rapper|
- Danielle entered into the world of fame, through Dr. Phil episode in 2016 where she received huge attention and developed like in the hearts of her audiences.
- Thereafter, signing the contract with the Atlantic Records, for different segments of the business. Such as a makeup brand, reality show, music future, and tours.
- Her mixtape 15 was released in 2018.
Being a young age celebrity, she has been through a few contrary situations that made her more independent and strong.
Danielle has filed the cases against few companies for illegal use of her virtual property rights, by copying her exclusive catchphrase.
She was restricted to enter to the Sprint Airlines forever, due to her scene with a passenger traveling in the flight in 2017.
Achievements & Recognitions
- She was able to achieve the listings at the young age of 14 years on the music charts, which is a countable achievement for any rapper in history.
- Danielle was among the youngest girl rapper, who gained the position of #77 in Billboard Hot 100 in 2017 by These Heaux.
- She has received the remarkable position, for her 2nd music creation Hi Bich at #68 in Billboard Hot 100.
- Gucci Flip Flops has gained position #80 in Billboard Hit 100, during 2018. Everything 1k was her music video released in 2016, that achieved the YouTube viewership of 45 million.
- Danielle’s Whachu Know became quite popular within 24 hours, with more than 3 million viewership.
- Her singles’ Hi Bich & Gucci Flip Flops received Gold certifications from Recording Industry Association of America.
- Bringing Up Bhabie was her reality show, which received the viewership of more than 10 million within the 1st day of release. It is also announced, that she would earn an approximate amount of $10 million out of the same.