Casey Neistat is a Filmmaker, YouTube personality and a famous Vlogger from American origin. Casey Neistat is the popular name of Casey Owen Neistat, who was born on 25th March 1981 in Connecticut. He is also one of the founders of Beme, a Multimedia Company.
Casey Neistat Net Worth 2022
Casey Neistat owns a Net Worth of $16 million, as of 2020. The fame and wealth of Casey are considered to be one of the highest in the industry, for any YouTuber.
Casey Neistat Biography
|Full Name||Casey Neistat|
|Birthdate||25th March 1981|
|Birth Place||Gales Ferry, USA|
|Residence||Los Angeles, USA|
|Age (as of 2022)||41 Years|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 10 in)|
Casey has achieved the creation of 368, which is a space for the creation purpose; that ensures the collaboration and influence the market forces. Prior to entering the professional career, Casey has worked for some small and part-time jobs like in a restaurant.
Casey got noticed on the global level when he released iPod Dirty Secret a small movie of 3 minutes duration. The movie is about the criticism of Apple brand, for not offering any replacement process for the battery of media players. In 2003, it was a huge concept of attention for the media and related market participants.
Washington Post named the movie, Wonderfully Renegade. Within the same year, Apple launched the replacement process of batteries. In addition, to which, an extension of warranty was also provided by the brand. Though the brand refused it as a reaction to the movie.
In 2010, HBO broadcasted a TV Series named The Neistat Brothers. The whole series was created by Casey and his brother, related to their autobiography within 8 popular episodes which was bought from them in turn of $2 million.
Casey has uploaded a video as a guide to using the emergency brakes cord, when and where in train cars. The video is related to the train cars running in the New York City Subway, to safeguard the lives of the people traveling in it.
At the beginning of 2016, he posted 300th Vlog of his own. However, thereafter he quit the Vlogs field and entered into the short films career dedicatedly.
Recognitions & Achievements
- He produced a series of movie, named Science Experiments with his brother in 2004. That was showcased in 26th Sao Paulo Biennial held in Brazil. It was also presented in Creative Time’s program.
- In 2008, Casey won in the category of Outstanding New Approaches by Daytime Emmy Awards.
- In 2011, he won Film Independent Spirit Awards.
- Casey has been awarded Man Of The Year Award- New media Star in 2016, by GQ. In 2017, he won the award for Best Cinematography in The Streamy Awards.
- His YouTube channel has gained a huge level of popularity, with the subscription of over 9.7 million.
- His video about Snowboarding in New York was able to achieve the viewership of more than 6.5 million, in 2016 within a day.
- According to The Hollywood Reporter, Casey and his brother are so sincere and passionate for contributing their best potential in the film industry. Each of their creation is unique and admired, by their fans.