Bad Bunny is the famous name of Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio who was born on 10th March 1994 in Puerto Rico. He has been a wonderful singer, who has pursued his studies from the University of Puerto Rico. There is no evidence available of his relationship or marriage.
Bad Bunny Net Worth 2019
Bad Bunny has a Net Worth of approximately $8 million, as of 2019. The major source of his income is the performances, presented by Bad Bunny continuously.
Biography of Bad Bunny
|Full Name||Bad Bunny|
|Birthdate||10th March 1994|
|Birth Place||Almirante Sur, Puerto Rico|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
There is an engaging story about the childhood of Bad Bunny. When his mother was looking for him to become an engineer and succeed in his life. On another hand, his father wished that Bad Bunny must become a famous Baseball player. Away from all the plans, his teacher was sure that he would turn out to be a firefighter when growing up. However, the main character who was the master of his destiny decided something else and joined AudioVisual Communication Course.
In 2017, his Soy Peor was the beginning that set a vision of his career, in a well-defined manner. It reached to the position of 22 over the Chart of Hot Latin Songs.
Bad Bunny released his 1st debut album in 2018, named X 100pre. He never looked back in the journey of delivering the unique kind of genre in the industry.
He became quite popular over SoundCloud being an independent singer, with Diles that contributed to many more opportunities in his career. He also signed for a record label.
Bad Bunny appeared in the video with Jennifer Lopez, Te Guste in the direction of Mike Ho. His performance is completely distinctive and exceptional since he adopted the tone of conversation which is smooth and slow yet impressing a lot of audiences.
In 2019 March, he performed in a concert which was organized for 2 days. The interesting fact is that the tickets for the concert in Puerto Rico were sold out within a very less time duration.
Achievements & Awards
- Bad bunny was able to achieve various entries, in the top 10 charts.
- His number Tu No Metes Cabra captured position of #38 on Hot Latin Songs Chart.
- Bad Bunny in collaboration, was able to bring his track Sensualidad at #8 over the Hot Latin Songs Chart.
- One of his remix songs reached the #1 position in the chart.
- Bad Bunny’s Mia was able to achieve #5 position on Billboard Hot 100 in 2018 October.
- His I Like It and Mia has achieved #1 on Billboard Hot 100.
- In 2018, His Song Of Summer was able to receive MTV Video Music Award.
- Bad Bunny also received Artist of The Year & Favourite Song Urban in 2018, by Latin American Music Awards.
- He received the Remix Of The Year award, for his unique style by Premios Lo Nuestro in 2019. He also received the same award by Telemundo’s Tu Musica Urban Awards.
- Billboard Music Awards honoured him with the Top Rap Song & Top Latin Song in 2019.