Anthony Scaramucci is a famous Entrepreneur, Political Consultant and Financier from American origin. Anthony Scaramucci is best known by his nickname, The Mooch who was born on 6th January 1964 in New York. He has worked for 10 days at the designation of White House Director of Communications in 2017.
Anthony Scaramucci Net Worth 2019
Anthony owns a Net Worth of $200 million, as of 2019. He also owns a minor share in Mets Baseball Team of New York, which calculates to around $20 million.
He has offered $100k for buying of SkyBridge Capital Logo.
Biography of Anthony Scaramucci
|Full Name||Anthony Scaramucci|
|Birthdate||6th January 1964|
|Birth Place||Long Island, USA|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8.5 In)|
|Wife(s)||Lisa Miranda, Deidre Ball|
He has completed his schooling from Paul D. Schreiber Senior High School, where he became the President of Student Council. Thereafter he completed his bachelor’s degree in Economics, from Tufts University.
He has also completed the degree of law from Harvard Law School. The surprising part of his completion of law degree is, that he has borne all his expenses himself for his studies.
In 1989, he started his career with the brand of Goldman Sachs while serving in the banking division.
He appeared on Pardon My Take, which was a Comedy and sports podcast of Barstool Sports as a guest. Anthony also appeared Celebrity Big Brother 2.
He has hosted Wall Street Week, a financial TV show in 2016. Since the beginning of his career, finance was his passion.
Anthony has also presented his potential, by writing books. He has written 4 books;
- Goodbye Gordon Gekko: How To Find Your Fortune Without Losing Your Soul in 2010.
- The Little Book of Hedge Funds: What You Need to Know About Hedge Funds But The Managers Won’t Tell You in 2012.
- Hopping Over The Rabbit Hole: How Entrepreneurs Turn Failure Into Success in 2016.
- Trump, The Blue-Collar President in 2018.
Anthony has acted as a Vice-Chairman of the Kennedy Center Corporate Fund Board. Along with this, he was among the trustees of The United States Olympic & Paralympic Foundation.
He has been a known member of Council on Foreign Relations and an active member in New York Financial Services Advisory Committee, from 2007 to 2012.
His passion for the financial sector and banking has become the main basis for his success and fame.
Anthony fell into controversy when he shared his statement with The New Yorker’s Ryan Lizza against the members of serving Govt. On which, he was thrown out by President Donald Trump within 10 days of his appointment.
Achievements & Recognition
- Anthony is the founder of SkyBridge Capital in 2005, which is a global investment company. The company’s holdings value approximately $7 billion worth, currently. He is also the founder of Oscar Capital Management.
- He is awarded Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award, in 2011 under the financial services segment. In 2016, he received the position of Number 85 in the list of Power 100: The 100 Most Powerful People in Global Finance by Worth magazine.
- Anthony has contributed to Fox Business Network, in 2014.